PCMEA Composition Contests 2018-2019
PCMEA Band Fanfare Composition Contest Criteria
1. The student must be enrolled in Pinellas County Schools.
2. The student must be enrolled in high school (grade 9-12).
3. Composition should last a maximum of 3 minutes.
4. The composition should be equivalent to grade 3-4 on the FBA list:
6. A bound score must be turned in.
7. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a recording (can be digital), although it is not required for consideration.
8. The 2019 9-10 All-County Concert Band may perform the winning composition on its final concert program. Should the composition be selected for performance, an honorarium of $250 will be awarded to the composer.
9. All submissions must be recieved by Monday, December 3, 2018 to: Attn: Christopher Ellis, c/o Osceola Middle School, 9301 98th Street Seminole, FL 33777
PCMEA Orchestra Composition Contest Criteria
PCMEA Choral Composition Contest Criteria